B2B MASTER DATABASE MANAGEMENT – B2B MARKETING LEADS2DOLLARS™
WHAT IT IS:
- With sources from further Data Management Companies, we gather information from various channels about B2B customers.
- It helps in adding, storing, organizing and interpreting data created by businesses.
- It grows customer data structures to facilitate marketers and managers understand their target audience better.
WHAT IT IS NOT:
- Managing a data warehouse does not solve data management issues. A warehouse integrates data matching from different sources or systems.
- It is not a clean data drive that is done ‘once in for all’.
- It is not a job that requires minimal effort, time, and resources.
DATA MANAGEMENT GROWTH LEVEL
1. Strategic Involvement ; How is Master Data Management perceived across the organization and what is the level of commitment from senior management?
2. Data Governance ; What data standards, policies and governance rules are in place and what are the compliance rates?
3. Data Technology ; What data tools and technologies exist at functional and enterprise level? Do technologies meet business requirements?
4. Performance Measurement ; What performance management processes and reports are developed?
L2D MASTER DATABASE CONTAINS
- 30 Million B2B Data.
- 6 Million Technology Data.
- 4 Million Healthcare Data.
- 9 Million Tele-verified Data Set and much more.
At the same time, we assure that none of our contacts contain professionals or people who have been added to the list without their permission (Opt-In records). B2B Master Data Management begins with obtaining a segmented database.
For more information, please write us at email@example.com or Call us @ (909) 531-4029